Some last thoughts....

"I learned and experienced so much that sometimes do not have words to explain everything.
I learned that God's people do not worship or praise God the same way as I do. We learn from every culture a little more of God's character. I saw in many different ways how God can work in his people. I learned that even when you might not understand the culture you are in, God understands and He will help you understand through prayer. The missions trip was an incredible experience because it taught me to love unconditionally all of God's people and not judge people because of certain circumstances. The Guatemalan people opened their homes and hearts to us resulting in me opening my heart to them. That was the most liberating part of my experience on this trip because of their immediate love to us."
- Veronica Castillo



No comments: