The People we met.














Martha, Peter, and family, missing a son.



The team and the Youth :-)
In the red is Christian; in the striped is Jose; In the middle with the beige shirt is Christian; below and ti the right is Hector; above Hector in the darker blue is Irving I believe; to the left of him, in between him and Christian is Manuel; and the the lady pushing down Irving's head is the youth leader Erica



"I wish I could say that I know exactly how many lives we affected and how many people we brought to the Faith but I don't. I do know that we planted seeds and all I can do is trust God to be the cultivator. I will probably never know the extent to which God worked in Guatemala but I do know that He worked. I do know however that He worked in my life in ways that I had never expected. He showed me that the joy that comes with our Faith should permeate our lives regardless of our situation. One day I was walking down the street and this family that was sitting outside their house waved hello to me. I told them we were leaving the next day and they asked me when we were coming back and that we could stay with them the next time we came (I didn't even know them!). I told them that I was excited to come back because there was so much love and joy in that place and the elderly woman told me that I was right and that in that place there wasn't a lot of money but there was a lot of love. She said it with the hugest smile on her face and you could just see her happiness." - Kaelin

No comments: